Every season (okay, maybe every week) I get the itch to try the latest in beauty. Lots of new spring beauty products have just launched, and I’m seeing so many things I want to try.
- I can’t wait to try these new Bobbi Brown liquid lipsticks! I particularly want to try the shade “Lilly“.
- This Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream moisturizer isn’t new, but it’s definitely on my wishlist! I’ve heard great things about it. Just check out the before and after pic here! I’m always game for trying new skincare (even though my skin usually disagrees)!
- Tom Ford can basically do no wrong (in fashion or in beauty). I love glowing skin for spring/summer, and a liquid illuminator, like this one, is definitely on my list!
- It’s time for some new nail shades! I’m obsessed with this opaque periwinkle shade from Smith & Cult, and also this lavendar/pinky one (Fauntleroy). I also have my eye on this perfect nude (shade #548) from Chanel.
- This Smashbox highlighter trio is currently in my cart, and on sale for under $30. Can a girl ever have enough highlighter? 😉
- I’m long overdue for a fragrance update. I was checking out the new Viktor & Rolf BonBon at Sephora, and it smells amazing. The key notes are caramel, mandarin, and orange blossom!
- This Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette is not new for spring, but it’s definitely something I’ll be purchasing. I’ve been stalking it for a while now. The neutral shades will go with everything!
- Hello new blush! This is the blush I’ll be wearing going into summer (in shade Radiant Magenta). I’ve been hooked on the Hourglass ambient lighting highlighter, so I’m sure I’ll love this blush, too!
- Raise your hand if you don’t have enough counter space in your bathroom? Me me me! This GLAMboard is a must-have, especially if you like to keep your makeup organized. I can’t wait to get one!
- These Rouge Coco glosses from Chanel just launched! I’m dying to try them. I’ve been a fan of the glossimers for years, and these are replacing them in the line. Chanel glosses are my favorite EVER. I’m most excited to try the shades ‘Icing‘ and ‘Douceur‘.
I hope you’re feeling inspired to try some new products and colors for spring! Let me know if you pick up any of these products. I’d love to hear your thoughts!